During June 2015, David VK5KC, John VK5BJE, and Paul VK5PAS, and their XYLs, will be travelling to the Far North of South Australia for some ham radio fun & 4WDing adventures.
A number of rare summits will be activated for the Summits on the Air (SOTA) program. And a number of rare parks will be activated for the VK5 National and Conservation Parks Award and the World Wide Flora Fauna (WWFF) program.
Please keep an eye on the parksnpeaks site for further information.
Here is the itinerary…..
Saturday 13th June.
- Clinton Conservation Park (mid morning)
- Winninowie Conservation Park (late afternoon)
Sunday 14th June
- Mount Arden, VK5/ NE-034 (morning)
- Mount Benjamin VK5/ NE-083 (afternoon)
Monday 15th June
- The Devils Peak, VK5/ NE-080 (morning)
- Mount Brown Conservation Park (afternoon)
- The Dutchmans Stern Conservation Park (afternoon)
Tuesday 16th June
No radio activity planned
Wednesday 17th June
- Lake Eyre National Park, VKFF-276 (mid-late morning)
Thursday 18th June
- VK100ANZAC at Farina
Friday 19th June
- Mount Scott, VK5/ NE-111 (morning)
Saturday 20th June
- Lake Torrens National Park, VKFF-278 (mid-late morning)
Sunday 21st June
- Flinders Ranges National Park, VKFF-176 (morning)
Should you hear us on air, please give us a shout. We would love to get you in the log.